Tuesday, 22 June 2010 15:30
Do’s Don’ts and facilities to the tourists
The three watch towers and nature trails provide ideal place for sighting birds for the tourists. The paddle boats are also available on request for bird watching. The binoculars are also provided to tourists on request. The tourists are requested to follow are following Do’s and Don’ts while visiting the actuary.
- Enter the Bird Sanctuary area only after obtaining proper permission.
- The tourists should always move in a small number preferably a group of 2 to 3 so that the birds are not disturbed.
- A tourist should always carry a binocular and small hand book.
- Tourists should wear Khakhi cloth so as to camouflage with the environment.
- The tourists should wear hunter shoes as the area is full of thorns.
- The tourists should carry water bottles.
- Help the individual of the forest department in discharge of his duty.
- The entry into the sanctuary is not permitted after sunset.
- Do not carry any fire arms or do not throw any lighting substance in the sanctuary.
- Do not play radio or tape in the sanctuary.
- Do not throw any plastic or other waste or eatable in the sanctuary.
- Do not disturb the birds in their habitat while taking the photographs.
- Never approaches or touches any nest or eggs for taking photographs.
- Do not use heavy flash light as it disturb the birds.
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 June 2010 12:21